How It Works
PredictAP analyzes your invoice history to learn coding patterns and code invoices without manual data entry.
It captures invoice header data and matches the right vendor, GL codes, expense accounts, cost allocations, and more.
Your AP team reviews fully coded invoices, makes changes if needed, and submits them to your usual approval workflow.
It's a simple three-step process:
Email new invoices to PredictAP's dedicated invoice inbox.
PredictAP codes invoices during upload—check the coding when ready.
Submit each fully coded invoice to your existing AP automation system.
How We're Different
Unlike OCR and service-based invoice capture solutions, PredictAP provides fully coded invoices, ready for your existing AP automation workflow.
|Solution Capabilities||PredictAP||Indexing Service Providers||Vendor Payment Portals||OCR Tools||Document Processing Services|
|Invoice ingestion & indexing||*||*||*|
|API integration with AP automation|
|Real Estate AP focus|
|Enhanced error detection|
|Fully coded invoices|
* Tech-enabled outsourced labor solution
PredictAP is designed for real estate AP complexity and invoice coding, and is ready to use without custom development. It captures and codes invoices in seconds.
Native API integration with AP automation systems ensures secure and seamless data sharing and full compatibility with your accounting system of record.
Send new invoices to PredictAP, review and revise as needed, and submit them to your existing AP automation system for your trusted approval workflows.
It's your AP workflow—made better
PredictAP makes invoice coding faster and easier while integrating with your existing systems.
- Your AP automation system—PredictAP integrates with Yardi PayScan and Nexus, with more integrations on the way.
- Your AP workflow—Send coded invoices through your existing workflows, review and approval happen as usual.
- Your AP process—PredictAP learns your coding patterns to accelerate invoice coding and capture while seamlessly fitting into your process.
- Your AP data—Our API integration allows for ongoing two-way data sync to ensure accuracy and ongoing improvements.