2. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
3. PROHIBITED USES
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, or reverse engineer the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Site or any portion thereof, in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the Site or interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the Site; or
4. SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION
You are solely responsible for all information you send to us, including without limitation its accuracy, truthfulness and non-infringement or other violation of any other third party’s legal rights. You represent that you have received any and all required consent, authorization, release or license to provide such information to us. Any communication or material that you transmit to us or our Site by any means, including without limitation, any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. We may use such communication or material for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, we are free, without payment of compensation of any kind to you, to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to us.
6. NO WARRANTY; DATED INFORMATION
This Site and its content is provided to you on an “as-is” and “as available” basis without representations or warranties of any kind, including its suitability, availability, reliability, completeness, usefulness or accuracy, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. While we may periodically update or correct information presented on this Site, such information may include typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies and/or omissions. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this Site and expressly disclaim any obligation to update such information. We also reserve the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to any information at any time without any prior notice.
7. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
This Site may contain information from third parties, and we may post links to websites maintained by third parties. We provide this information and these links to you only as a courtesy, and by providing such information and links, we are not endorsing, adopting or agreeing with any of the content or the products or services of such third parties. Third party information and websites are not part of our Site. We expressly disclaim all responsibility for the content of any third party or the products or services of that third party. We do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials from third parties or their products or services. We urge you to use discretion when you access any third party information or websites linked to or from our Site.
8. LINKS TO THIS SITE
Links to any document published by PredictAP on this Site must be made to the home page only, without deleting any frames or our URL address. Links to this Site must not imply any false endorsement, sponsorship, affiliation or association with PredictAP of any kind. We reserve the right at all times to revoke consent to a link at any time.
9. ACCESS AND MODIFICATIONS
We may at any time and in our sole discretion change, restrict access to, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site without notice or liability, including by adding or eliminating certain features or discontinuing the Site entirely. We also reserve the right to terminate your use of or access to the Site, without notice or liability, for any reason or no reason at our sole discretion.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In the event of any problem with this Site or any content contained thereon, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this Site. In no event shall PredictAP or its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or any party involved in creating or producing this Site or any content thereon, be liable for any special, indirect incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, or any other damages whatsoever, resulting from the use of this Site (or with the delay or inability to use this Site) or any content thereon or otherwise arising out of using this Site, whether under a theory of breach of contract, tort, strict liability, negligence, or otherwise, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Updated: February 1, 2021